Hellshot Posted March 20, 2018 Share Posted March 20, 2018 Your Steam Name: Godspeed Your ingame name: Godspeed Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_1:1:80811562 Why were you banned?: Clientside Lua Why should you be unbanned?: I accidentally had a lua script open, so I got banned and I have never even played on this server before. I really want to play on this server with my friends, and I have been banned for almost a year now, and I just want to be unbanned so I can play on this server. I also hear that it is a very good server. So I want to try out this server. Who banned you? Console Evidence: None 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7955-godspeeds-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Umbak Klak Posted March 20, 2018 Share Posted March 20, 2018 Only Sugar can save you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7955-godspeeds-ban-appeal/#findComment-55932 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jonathan Posted March 20, 2018 Share Posted March 20, 2018 Also, theres no way you have a "lua script open." The way you open a script is by typing a command in console or injecting it via DLL. And also you need a bypass to put it in so yeah. Either way whether you meant to open it or not your obviously a cheater and I'm pretty sure Sugar doesn't like cheaters on his server, idk tho you'll have to see what he says. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7955-godspeeds-ban-appeal/#findComment-56005 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoooooABear Posted March 20, 2018 Share Posted March 20, 2018 You must contact sugar our god. We are his minions 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7955-godspeeds-ban-appeal/#findComment-56007 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted March 21, 2018 Share Posted March 21, 2018 You were banned almost a year ago. Sure Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7955-godspeeds-ban-appeal/#findComment-56029 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts