Tips & Tricks for your moderator application!

YoooooABear

Honestly, in my opinion. I start to hate and I see others hating on people if they tend to try too hard. For example, you. In my opinion I see you trying wayyy to hard and it's literally making me cringe and dislike you. Maybe add that as a tip? You can add it as "Don't try too hard to be liked and to be noticed"

Here's a tip don't try being an over achiever trying to stand out more by responding to people's ban appeal or reports even though you're not in any way shape or form involved comes off as power hungry which looks extremely bad and will make you more likely to be denied.

Honestly, in my opinion. I start to hate and I see others hating on people if they tend to try too hard. For example, you. In my opinion I see you trying wayyy to hard and it's literally making me cringe and dislike you. Maybe add that as a tip? You can add it as "Don't try too hard to be liked and to be noticed"

Hm. I see what you did there. I understand that you might not like me but I would appreciate it if you just let me be. I respect you, and your opinion.

Here's a tip don't try being an over achiever trying to stand out more by responding to people's ban appeal or reports even though you're not in any way shape or form involved comes off as power hungry which looks extremely bad and will make you more likely to be denied.

Sorry you feel like that. Please do not comment on my posts. I am no longer intrigued on your input.

Hm. I see what you did there. I understand that you might not like me but I would appreciate it if you just let me be. I respect you, and your opinion.

Sorry you feel like that. Please do not comment on my posts. I am no longer intrigued on your input.

It doesn't matter you cannot tell someone not to comment on your post cause you don't like them my tip was very helpful and true being power hungry is sign of you're not being ready any staff would agree with that and it was a tip for eveyone, there is a balance between too much and too little once you find it then you'll look alot more appealing to the ones reviewing the staff applications.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter you cannot tell someone not to comment on your post cause you don't like them my tip was very helpful and true being power hungry is sign of you're not being ready any staff would agree with that and it was a tip for eveyone, there is a balance between too much and too little once you find it then you'll look alot more appealing to the ones reviewing the staff applications.

Your tip was directed at me. I respect you. Please do the same with me.

Your tip was directed at me. I respect you. Please do the same with me.

If that's what you think that's your business not mine

After Panduh's comment, I realize you are trying way too hard. I didn't really know how to put that in words but I agree. Step back, take a chill pill, and just play. I wasn't well known or getting involved and I got staff just fine.

After Panduh's comment, I realize you are trying way too hard. I didn't really know how to put that in words but I agree. Step back, take a chill pill, and just play. I wasn't well known or getting involved and I got staff just fine.

Don't like you gave sugar tits a Griffin and also 100%