Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This isn't really a good idea... new players already have a pre-made CC "The New Guy" I'm pretty sure. I can see what your trying to do but it's probably better if they just make the money themselves instead of being just given a CC already, plus some players might become dependent on the CC to use and they won't know what to do without it, they should learn tactics and make the money themselves.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7811-titsrp-mascot/page/3/#findComment-54695
Share on other sites

This isn't really a good idea... new players already have a pre-made CC "The New Guy" I'm pretty sure. I can see what your trying to do but it's probably better if they just make the money themselves instead of being just given a CC already, plus some players might become dependent on the CC to use and they won't know what to do without it, they should learn tactics and make the money themselves.

 

I respect your opinion. This class is a raiding class which gives them a boost to gain money by raiding. The New Guy only hasn’t 3 slots.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7811-titsrp-mascot/page/3/#findComment-54698
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...