Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Sainteroni

 

Your ingame name: Deli Department Manager

 

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_1:0:54217167 Sainteroni

 

Who are you reporting?  Bunziix STEAM_0:1:105814249 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171894227

Reasons why you are reporting: List your story/anecdote/storypiece here.

 

Some kid was getting raided by the police. After the police died i came and killed the dude guarding the base (Noodlez).

I killed bunziix because he was trying to kill me. While raiding, Bunziix came back and killed me and adverted Crossfire. Assuming this was truly crossfire i came back to resume my raid because he died.

He shot me again and said the raid was over. I made multiple sits but none were answered by the admins. I tried to call a voteban on bunziix but it was stopped by cuntbucket. No one proceeded to take my sit.

Made a forum post.

Evidence

Part one (Me killing bunziix)

 

https://imgur.com/a/p1bwg

 

Part two

https://imgur.com/a/fESNm

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7808-bunziix-nlr/
Share on other sites

Bunziix is person I know very well from my experiences on TitsRP. I do not see him breaking NLR. For example, one time he was getting raided bb I believe you and was killed. Instead of breaking NLR he asked I for I could help counter the raid. It is hard see him breaking NLR as there must’ve been something you did. Also, from my personal experience with you, I have found you to be a very hot-headed person.


I could be completely wrong. This is just my personal experience with the two players.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7808-bunziix-nlr/#findComment-54559
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...