Please read

BluDad

So i have an issues with player prop glitching into my base it happened 3 times in under 2 hours. Now i was told by noahm and some other mod that they couldnt do nothing without proof so thats why i am writing this. I love tits rp and i always follow the rules at all cost, now i am mad about this because there is nothing they can do about the rule breakers. I think the server needs map cordinates so your able to tell where a prop was placed. Or at least have a recording feature that allows mods to check a players activity within the past few minutes. I am just so frustrated when i am following the rules and people are breaking into my house by prop glitching. I cant even have a good time anymore because of this. This also happened to me before in the past but i am just now deciding to take it to the forms. Please fix this issue so many rule breakers on the server and corrupt people that deserved to be banned if they cant follow the rules. We have the rules for a reason and they dont follow them please help me thank you- BluDad

You expected us to ban someone out of the blue when you did not have any screenshots or video proof to show us

Not at all suggesting what the server needs this is bs you guys dont seem to give a damn and i already talked to you about it on the server.

You expected us to ban someone out of the blue when you did not have any screenshots or video proof to show us

Not at all suggesting what the server needs this is bs you guys dont seem to give a damn and i already talked to you about it on the server.

This has happened to me and a few other party members. someone either used the !unstuck command to glitch into our base or they prop exploited to get in.

This has happened to me and a few other party members. someone either used the !unstuck command to glitch into our base or they prop exploited to get in.

Glad to hear its not just me i dont know if the admins think i am lying or some shit but i am a dedicated titsrp player and this is a serious issue its absolutley not fair for the players who follow the rules.

Wrong place to put suggestions, homie

Just re posted in the correct spot thank you.

And guess what everyone just happened again for the 4th time and yet again nothing can be done i am logging off the server for now i have had enough of this bullshit and no one seems to care. Really frustrating. As much as i love this server the people on it ruin it for others. - BluDad

take screenshots how Iis that difficult? staff cannot take your word for it. Even a name so that they can check prop logs near the time of the raid could help them but to me it sounds like you expect them to be psychic.

Not at all i dont know who did it the first time it happened there was logs of the guys name but all the other times i was trying to get an admin to me props just dont collied like that 4 different times i made sure no one could get through it all the times it happened they caught me off guard and killed me. And when it happened i was told to have eveidence and its hard to get that when it happens at the worst times. I made this post to possibly add something to the server to keep better logs of players and the props they place or a recording system of some sort to veiw what a player was doing within the past couple mins. I already know nothing can be done with what has happened to me today but i do not want this to ruin other players expereince here on the server. What if it happens to a semi new player after 4 times i am sure he wouldnt want to come back. Just want people to follow the rules so everyone can have fun. Thank you for taking the time to read over my post. - BluDad