Nier:Automata, 2B or not 2B? TitsRp weebs lend me ur advice

Moist Chicken

Sooo uhhh this game Nier:Automata it seems really immersive and fun and I think I can barely run it nicely so should I buy it? I cant really say much besides its $60 which makes me cringe. Either way though the game reviews(generally) on steam seem ok but the negative ones really leave an impact. if any of you have played this game I would really appreciate any advice on how the game functions, how the experience was for you, if you used keyboard or controller, and in general if you liked it. Sorry for asking but I really just am curious on whether or not I should really buy it. http://store.steampowered.com/app/524220/NieRAutomata/   

Feel free to type your answers below, and just for the record, I can use an xbox 360 controller to play.

ohfuck does this aactually work

have you tried it yourself? I dont want my pc to fucking end its life

I downloaded some games from this website , if you want to trust it or not it's your choice but I had no problem with it .

PS : Mostly any solo games are cracked , if you didn't know lol .

I downloaded some games from this website , if you want to trust it or not it's your choice but I had no problem with it .

oh do you think you could download it for me? im low on storage(<75 GB left) I dont want to risk it plus I dont have my antivirus yet.

I get games from here I never heard of skidrow http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?PHPSESSID=emg0s6fgc96i9l9meloapase13;wwwRedirect