TrashMan Posted February 6, 2018 Share Posted February 6, 2018 I tried paying for VIP from the vendor on 2/5/18. Nothing happened, I waited will no results. I tried buying it 2 other times for a total of 3 times now, still nothing. I get on today at 2/6/18 to find out I still don't have it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7552-vip-not-working/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
EL Posted February 6, 2018 Share Posted February 6, 2018 how much do you have to try to want it that bad XD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7552-vip-not-working/#findComment-52588 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TrashMan Posted February 6, 2018 Author Share Posted February 6, 2018 how much do you have to try to want it that bad XD I mean its only 5 bucks each time . . .not much Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7552-vip-not-working/#findComment-52590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 6, 2018 Share Posted February 6, 2018 Issue is fixed for tomorrow, I misspelled a word which broke EVERYTHING Anyone who purchased VIP within the last 24 hours will get it ingame in a few minutes I will also refund you TrashMan you crazy VIP deprived soul Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7552-vip-not-working/#findComment-52591 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted February 6, 2018 Share Posted February 6, 2018 Issue is fixed for tomorrow, I misspelled a word which broke EVERYTHING Anyone who purchased VIP within the last 24 hours will get it ingame in a few minutes I will also refund you TrashMan you crazy VIP deprived soul Atleast you didn't misspell the response this time ;) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7552-vip-not-working/#findComment-52593 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TrashMan Posted February 6, 2018 Author Share Posted February 6, 2018 Issue is fixed for tomorrow, I misspelled a word which broke EVERYTHING Anyone who purchased VIP within the last 24 hours will get it ingame in a few minutes I will also refund you TrashMan you crazy VIP deprived soul Thank you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/7552-vip-not-working/#findComment-52594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts