Well... Fuck(see you in 5 months)

Moist Chicken

5 months to get a new computer because of not enough money? lmao my dude just sell your body. It worked for me, and now I have a computer that can run Battlefield 1 lmao gotta turn gay sometimes my dude

Well spent 5k on you race. MmmmMmmmmm very well spent

So, that sucks.. About 2 weeks ago I began saving for a new computer, after having this one for over 2 years, when suddenly while I am playing gmod, my battery(presumably) completely assblasts me and now it will not turn on. Luckily, from the 2 weeks(Paired with 1 year from 3 years ago), I currently have approx $500 Saved, and im selling a shitload of ebay items, including my now broken computer($500 off). If you wanna buy it go ahead as a general overview it has a working i7 6700 and a GT 750, along with a 1 TB HHD and 8GB of Ram. $300(Rather than usual $900). Feel free to repair it and resell. If you bid now you get it at $250.

Anyways, I cant really do much for 5 months if no one buys anything, as I get barely anything per week(cuz im 12 xd)

I can head on the forums every now and then with my backup laptop(cant run gmod) but thats about it.

Ebay if you wanna help me get on the server faster and get yourself a pretty nice PC(Dont fuck my files pls) 

Paypal.me if you honestly just feel like assisting me. https://www.paypal.me/TheSpartanCoding

If you would rather send money via email, send to [email protected]

All in all, cant do much. Just wanted to say this so I dont get demoted for inactivity in-game. I hope you partake on some of my offers which will allow me to join the

server faster. <3

It does not matter wether or not you donate anything, just wanted to throw that out there. Im not solely trying to promote my items.

~moist

:(

Looking back now, I probably should have changed the thread name, was moreso angry so that is probably what caused it. If anyone can tell me how to change it I would appreciate it.

Nice you have more money then me.