{Guide] How to startup an A320.

Cicada

yeah, it is legit. for real. you can check the real Flight Crew Operating Manual for the A320 or the QRH (Quick Reference Handbook)

this really is the real deal with the cockpit startup.

^^^^^^

That's a video of the stuff I said.

P.S He starts with Battery then does APU fire check (That ringing noise with red light)

|||||

Obviously I didn't do it per checklists/accurately.

I just said how they'd do it in a quick manner without the checks they'd nneed to do on the ECAM

also, piklas, u learn from the best.

hm..If I were to a be a real Airline Pilot, I wouldn't know how to start every plane. But there should be a similar path to starting planes..though  for Boeing I have no clue..there's a range of Hydraulic systems that need to be turned on before even turning on the APU and some other stuff of that sort of thing..the planes that I really know the most about (And actually read the FCOM's and QRH's and watch a lot of videos regarding them) are the Airbus 321/320/319. They're all the same models, except different sizes (Width/length), whenever a new pilot gets type rated (Type ratings are given out to certify a pilot who's been trained on said aircraft.) Though the Airbus A350 - A330 and A340 and A380 all have different handling characteristics, similar cockpit models. I'd be able to tell what button is which, but there's much more stuff added to the bigger planes like Fuel Dumping mechanisms and requirements and newer procedures.

My next plane of interest after I "Master" all the systems and the designs and the uh..backup..well all the studying that I need to do on the Airbus A320. Then I'll move on to study a newer plane. .This is all from my hobbies, right now I'm learning how the Hydraulic systems and Fuel work. So I can understand how they work actually, and not just in a "Okay they're called Green and Yellow" way.