Original

iEpic

Original Gang

What we do: We are a pretty chill as in all we do is grind, and sometimes raid if necessary. 

Rules:

1. No Drama

2. No rulebreakers

3. No leeching (XP)

4. Provide the gang with things like base dupes, xp, etc...

How to join:

IGN:

Steam name:

Will you be on atleast 2 times a week:

What can you provide for Original:

Accepted users will PM iEpic to invite them to the gang.

IGN: Bo Burnham

Steam Name: |)_uCh

Will You Be On 2 Times A Week: I spend about 2 hours a day on the server

What I can provide to the gang: I can provide some of the best dupes that I have aquired over months of trading dupes. I have over 60 dupes that I can give to the gang. I also will help us maintain a nice reputatioun I am very flimiar with the rules. I have over 1400 hours on gmod so I have a large amount of skill in this game. I will also try to keep the gang away from drama because in some of my earliar gangs we would get into enternal drama which stressed out the leader and made them stop playing. So, I will try my hardest to keep this game serious but not dramatic like other gangs such as RARE. I also have many items i can share with the gang such as over 20 phaser rifles and many other raiding tools/weapons the gang can use to help. I also like to be online all day all night grinding cuz ya know gotta do that YOUTUBE GRIND AM I RIGHT? No, but seriously I think I could benefit the gang by also being a very active member in the community and I might be able to get this gang allied gangs through my "smooth talking". So, I hope you accept me bla bla bla. Good luck with the gang too!

IGN: Bo Burnham

Steam Name: |)_uCh

Will You Be On 2 Times A Week: I spend about 2 hours a day on the server

What I can provide to the gang: I can provide some of the best dupes that I have aquired over months of trading dupes. I have over 60 dupes that I can give to the gang. I also will help us maintain a nice reputatioun I am very flimiar with the rules. I have over 1400 hours on gmod so I have a large amount of skill in this game. I will also try to keep the gang away from drama because in some of my earliar gangs we would get into enternal drama which stressed out the leader and made them stop playing. So, I will try my hardest to keep this game serious but not dramatic like other gangs such as RARE. I also have many items i can share with the gang such as over 20 phaser rifles and many other raiding tools/weapons the gang can use to help. I also like to be online all day all night grinding cuz ya know gotta do that YOUTUBE GRIND AM I RIGHT? No, but seriously I think I could benefit the gang by also being a very active member in the community and I might be able to get this gang allied gangs through my "smooth talking". So, I hope you accept me bla bla bla. Good luck with the gang too!

"So, I will try my hardest to keep this game serious but not dramatic like other gangs such as RARE."

Is that a diss? I'll personally come to your house and spill water in your room, yeah that'll teach ya