Store Broke

Obfuscate

There's 2 options to buy them, you have to be signed in to steam in order for it to let you though so that may be the problem for you, it does that so it can be automatic and give it to you in game immediately but you can either pay directly using paypal or you can buy it after paying for store credits both do the same thing. If you plan on buying both VIP and custom class i'd buy store credits so you don't have to make multiple payments.

The link is https://www.titsrp.com/shop/ and you have a lot of extra stuff in your url which is why it broke. I made it so all sub directories now swap to the new page. Titsrp.com/donate doesn't exist anymore

VIP and CC's can be purchased as of right now with this currency. The revamp of the system was to eliminate downtime when buying a CC (such as waiting until 9 AM or possibly longer) and not getting stuff sometimes such as VIP or something. Once you buy it and you receive it, you can immediately use it to do w/e you want ingame. Plus you can earn it ingame without paying for it. Plus switching over to this allows for more trading when the new trading system is implemented.

The link is https://www.titsrp.com/shop/ and you have a lot of extra stuff in your url which is why it broke. I made it so all sub directories now swap to the new page. Titsrp.com/donate doesn't exist anymore

VIP and CC's can be purchased as of right now with this currency. The revamp of the system was to eliminate downtime when buying a CC (such as waiting until 9 AM or possibly longer) and not getting stuff sometimes such as VIP or something. Once you buy it and you receive it, you can immediately use it to do w/e you want ingame. Plus you can earn it ingame without paying for it. Plus switching over to this allows for more trading when the new trading system is implemented.

since you're on about it what is the conversion?

x suga dollas = y in game dollars

preferably at a perameter of y being per 10 mil