The twelve days of titsmas

Monoxide

• On the first day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: a new server host for titsrp
  • On the second day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the third day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the fourth day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the fifth day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: five golden printers, four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the sixth day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: six children screaming, five golden printers, four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the seventh day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: seven player models, six children screaming, five golden printers, four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the eighth day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: eight cc weapons, seven player models, six children screaming, five golden printers, four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the ninth day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: nine gang talents, eight cc weapons, seven player models, six children screaming, five golden printers, four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the tenth day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: ten stalkers stalking, nine gang talents, eight cc weapons, seven player models, six children screaming, five golden printers, four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the eleventh day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: eleven server updates, ten stalkers stalking, nine gang talents, eight cc weapons, seven player models, six children screaming, five golden printers, four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp
  • On the twelfth day of titsmas Lord sugar gave to me: twelve million dollars, eleven server updates, ten stalkers stalking, nine gang talents, eight cc weapons, seven player models, six children screaming, five golden printers, four more cop jobs, three brand new addons, two money printers, and a new server host for titsrp