[Official] TitsRP Staff Team

Panduh

sorry to shoot down the boat, but theres already one. One without fail might I add. It just dosnt include the t-mods(Since tmods dont have a rank).

https://i.imgur.com/MBf6PCY.png <- Right there

https://i.imgur.com/ED58vqs.png

yours merely provides kinda more insight. But you have to edit it 24/7.

(btw im a mod i think)

Yes I know, really a staff list with t-mods will be fine but why not have the mods/higher ups anyways. Plus does it say if their active or not? I think that's valuable information. Anyways your arent on there because I never seen you in meh life and one one day you appeared outta nowhere. I will get you on there

sorry to shoot down the boat, but theres already one. One without fail might I add. It just dosnt include the t-mods(Since tmods dont have a rank).

https://i.imgur.com/MBf6PCY.png <- Right there

https://i.imgur.com/ED58vqs.png

yours merely provides kinda more insight. But you have to edit it 24/7.

(btw im a mod i think)

The entire reason of the staff list is just add up ALL staff. Ones that are somewhat active and not active at all. We already know about the forum team. In fact, the original one was entirely based off the forum team. In my list, when I added all of the mods, I had nothing but the forum teamembers page to help me out.

Also, another reason why me and Dima thought about the list and put in the forum profiles is to make it easier to contact, report, etc, a staff member.

Ex) If a tmod banned you falsely, you could go here and find their name / profile and contact them, or get their steamid/profile (If they are added in of course). 

Also, I would add every staff's discord to make it easier to contact them through discord.

One more thing, welcome back Moist Chicken.

If you want, I can just make a staff page just like the bans page. It can show the last login and rank of the person

In all honestly, I don't mind. You already deal with a lot of bugs and I don't you to have more work.

If you want, I can just make a staff page just like the bans page. It can show the last login and rank of the person

In all honestly, I don't mind. You already deal with a lot of bugs and I don't you to have more work.

It's pretty easy to do and wouldn't take long since all of the data is already hooked up. But this page is cool, I have used it a few times to get some quick links

It's pretty easy to do and wouldn't take long since all of the data is already hooked up. But this page is cool, I have used it a few times to get some quick links

Alright, go ahead then.

Sugar's idea seems good. In the original list, you were titled inactive if you have not logged in a week. So, with Sugar's idea, you could basically have two staff lists. This one is mainly for links to contact and if you are curious to see how many staff the server has. So, if you know when they last logged in, then you could compare who's been logging on and who hasn't.

Sugar's idea seems good. In the original list, you were titled inactive if you have not logged in a week. So, with Sugar's idea, you could basically have two staff lists. This one is mainly for links to contact and if you are curious to see how many staff the server has. So, if you know when they last logged in, then you could compare who's been logging on and who hasn't.

The only problem I see is that people can log in for a few seconds and leave.