Apps

EL

Why does it take so long for apps to get accepted or denied i made my app 11-13-17 and it is now 12-3-17 i had 19 hours when i made the app and now i have 122 is there any reason it takes so long?

the server isn't exactly desperate for staff right now but yeah the main reason is there are very few admins available to do the work necessary to accept a bunch of apps, get in contact with those people and get them in game while they are on, promote them all, and organize their training or even do it themselves if they have to.

i can agree with you we dont need staff we need QUALITY of staff people who will actually take sits when needed so one of two things needed 1. more staff 2. better staff

Every time I am on I see staff taking sits and asking for help. When I applied for staff no one was taking sits and it was chaos. It's been a MAJOR improvement and currently getting new staff isn't the main priority.

i agree its BETTER but it could be better than now when it takes 5 mins to get a sit because 1 they're overloaded or 2 they dont care and i had a 2nd "option" as well (that makes it sound like im a douche you dont HAVE to do anything these are just suggestions) but at least have a higher up be like EY TAKE DAT SHIT