Hello

Virgin Mobile

hecko, my name is... Virgin--- Mobile. It is nice to meet you all. My name comes from a joke I heard in jail break on CSS back in the day. The joke is,"Whatta you call a Nun on a bike? Virgin Mobile." It is pretty lame but still cracks me up none the less. I'm pretty new to the whole darkrp aspect of gmod so pardon me if I break any rules or seem completely dumb founded by the majority of things I'm faced with. At first I didn't find the game mode appealing, and I just stood to the side as a hobo class and watched to learn; that was the day before yesterday. Yesterday I bought VIP and had some fun kidnapping, and building little cages for people. Today I'm faced with being upset the server isn't populated yet, so I came to the forums to introduce myself. I play a lot of other games such as WoW, Overwatch, Blade and Soul, Assassins Creed, The Sims 4, Fable III, Terraria, Batman Telltale series, etc. I completely hate LoL, and I love anime. I used to read manga, but now... I don't. Nice to meet all of you.

You know, I was reading through this. You seem like a cool dude.

Till you said "I like anime"

Why do they all have to be like this.

Wow Cicada being an animecist. I think he hates anime because his internet is too slow.(This is a joke)(also my life is a joke)

Fable III? PogChamp 

Did you become good or bad?

Both, I found the game more challenging to be good, and a lot more fun.

Did you try other fables after III?

I played the lost chapters far before fable III. I prefer the good and evil in that game over the one in fable III because you notice more of a difference.