Rob 64 Posted November 29, 2017 Share Posted November 29, 2017 Hi, I had purchased VIP back in December of 2016 and I recently logged back on and noticed that my VIP is no longer available. I have the original PayPal recipe and will send it to a moderator if needed Thank you for your assistance! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6841-lost-vip/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 29, 2017 Share Posted November 29, 2017 Hey can i cook donations with a paypal recipe? other than that only sugar can help you im quite sure, try pming him on discord. (His name is Pope Sugar in the TitsRP discord) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6841-lost-vip/#findComment-46713 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted November 30, 2017 Share Posted November 30, 2017 Have you tried reinstalling your audio drivers? That always helps me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6841-lost-vip/#findComment-46836 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts