Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

 

I just wanted to say that I hope everyone on the server has a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy time with your families, friends, and enjoy the food and time of the day! Don't be upset today at all! Today is for good memories and having a fun time, so please, have a good day today and enjoy yourselves!

 

Cat videos DO NOT count as having a good time. Actually go out and do something today.

 

Today I'm going to hanging out with my best friend and our families.

 

Some people that I wish will take a break from the server today and have fun with their family are:

 

Dindu Nuffinz

Blacnova

Sugar Tits

Booper

Doc McStubbins

Peanut Butter

Kayla (UwU)

and many more friends! Don't be upset if I didn't mention your name.

 

Anyway, hope all of you enjoy your day, spend time with your family, and have a good time! Burn down a baby doll or something while you're at it. Remember that I love you all (Unless I hate you with a passion), hope you all do well, enjoy!

 

 

Show some American pride (Unless you aren't American of course), but don't be a drunken armadillo...  That's just bad.

 

Please, put down comments of what you guys will be doing this Thanksgiving, and possibly put actual funny stuff Thanksgiving related. No shitty memes ;-;. And remember, it's Thanksgiving. Give someone something today and make them happy. Doesn't matter what it is, just do it. Anyway, I'll let you guys to your day. Remember to enjoy it and have fun. Love you all!

 

 

Okay, anyway, ignore that stupid picture.

 

[video=youtube]

 

Enjoy

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6780-happy-thanksgiving-everyone/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...