So, how does RARE get so much gang xp?

Gent

I mean, I figured we all know about this. First day of update I saw Tact underground in the mining spot, with three AFK people there including staff, mining. Using any form of anti-afk script is seen as a nono, but is only seen as an issue when the server is full-ish. The server wasn't.

I called a mod about it (when I wasn't a t-mod). In order to save face of said mod (not mentioning names), mod said "Well, they are anti afking but... I don't know". I then told him I was going to make a suggestion / talk to sugar about it. "Oh, you know, actually don't do that.. I like afk farming".

We can all agree that while it isn't against the rules, and sugar did make a *fix* that sets a limit to XP because of this...

It's still wrong. There are numerous situations which things seem like it should be against the rules, but it isn't. Because it is not specifically in the MOTD and even if it gives an unfair advantage, it's still OK. The rules need to cover a lot more things then the "black and white" this is "x y z rule". I would love to see more in depth rules covering a variety of situations...

Such as - buying a base but not using it. Literally buying it, and doing nothing with it. Whether it's selling it or just owning it just because you don't want anyone to have it.. If you don't roleplay there, then you shouldn't have it. You can though.

Wowww, And then he vote-demotes other bank managers who aren't open to public though he isn't and he's AFKing as bank manager/mining. And he literally puts props at the tunnel so noone else can get it... How is this guy a  mod?

How's it not against rules when regular players get kicked out of game (regardless of how full it is or isn't) for anti-afk.

The fact is that mods are not held to the same standard as players, mods are not even allowed to do anything if they see another mod breaking rules, they must report it on the forums which IMO is dumb.. Guarantee if I AFK-mined as bank manager over night Piklas would have me kicked cause he's hypocritical as shit.

How's it not against rules when regular players get kicked out of game (regardless of how full it is or isn't) for anti-afk.

The fact is that mods are not held to the same standard as players, mods are not even allowed to do anything if they see another mod breaking rules, they must report it on the forums which IMO is dumb.. Guarantee if I AFK-mined as bank manager over night Piklas would have me kicked cause he's hypocritical as shit.

Every time I see someone doing anti AFK, I would usually kick them. However, if it was a mod doing it, I can't just kick them. I would ask them why they're doing it in the first place. Anti AFK is to stay on the server when there are a lot of people on. And if you are doing it, then you are taking a spot from someone who would actually be playing.

Every time I see someone doing anti AFK, I would usually kick them. However, if it was a mod doing it, I can't just kick them. I would ask them why they're doing it in the first place. Anti AFK is to stay on the server when there are a lot of people on. And if you are doing it, then you are taking a spot from someone who would actually be playing.

This only proves my point mods are not held to the same standard as players, mod or player if your AFK your doing the server no good and taking up a spot. How can you ask a mod why their AFK if their AFK they aren't gonna answer so you just leave them be? Cause I have never seen a report about a AFK mod, and mods aren't allowed to do anything to other mods.. So nothing happens.

This only proves my point mods are not held to the same standard as players, mod or player if your AFK your doing the server no good and taking up a spot. How can you ask a mod why their AFK if their AFK they aren't gonna answer so you just leave them be? Cause I have never seen a report about a AFK mod, and mods aren't allowed to do anything to other mods.. So nothing happens.

Scored, in my guidelines, I can't just kick / ban another mod. That would be abuse / going rogue. I can get demoted for that. I can only really do that if they go rogue themselves.

Then that's bullshit, trial mods/mods/admins should be held to the same standard as players not up on a pedestal. If this video would of been anyone else but a staff member it would of been a punishment, actually he would of been either kicked or banned before this video ever made it to forums.