Money Bug

ImFastAf?

I was playing yesterday And I made 126k I disconnect And rejoin today And I got 30k again im really piss off about this and I really want to have my money back i dont have screenshots from my money because this its the first time then happend, Mi cara ,of this server He can reconize then I have that 126k And I really want my money back so If can anyone fix it or give me my money back It would be appreciated ;)

The only person that is allowed to give money refund's is Sugar.No other staff has the power to spawn that kind of thing in.

I would say Sugar will look at the money logs and check if you had 126k, and if you did then he can probably help you, so you must wait for him to respond to this.

This happened to me as well a while ago. I Lost 10 mil, but was later given back what I lost.

I did found out that when I joined the redirect server, that was what caused me to loose what I had and get started back to the starter money. Did you do the same, or did you just randomly get reset back to the starter money when you re-joined the server?