Introductionationilizing

ODA Envy

hecko forums community, I was just checking out a old community I used to work for and I saw this in my posts, thought I might as well re-post it here.

hecko! I am one of the moderators on this DarkRP server we call TitsRP!

Some things about me:

My name Is Greg, some people call me that;Haru & ColeKiller123. Most people Call me Ghostly referring to my IGN; GhostlyGaming1.

Brother          Uncle                                                                                                                                            

My main hobbies are CS:GO, Garry's Mod, viewing forums, and vaping! Some other things I partake in a little are heated discussions, bmxing, blazing it up like George Bush, long boarding, The Forest, and soon.... FALLOUT dance.gif 4(comes out November 6th if I remember correctly and Tits, check the banner I commented on that if you haven't yet)!!!!

My birthday was today(10/14)! Happy birthday to me; thanks Tits for that favor, helped my uncle become chill. I turned 16 and I can't wait to get my drivers licence, in Virginia though you have to finish drivers ed first and get a green card before getting your permit icon_cry.gif and I am taking that this year. 

Thank you for reading! I'm going to end this with 

My Desktop

GPU: GeForce GT 720 2gb, overclockable EVGA

CPU: AMD FX-4300 Quad

Memory: 7.98 usable GB of RAM

Resolution i have set: 1920 x 1080

My Bike

Pre-Built King Curb, black; to silver.

My Long-board

Sector 9 bamboo carving deck

Gulf Wing double jointed trucks

Sector 9 Skiddles Orange wheels.

CS:GO 

Gold Nova 2-3 icon_e_sad.gif 

like $10 inventory XD

Vape

I prefer my own juice, I make them from a variety of 14 base flavors.

I have a 100w+ Sigelei with a Mutation v4 on it and a spare aspire Atlantis tank.

I also do my own builds but need to buy thinner wire until i continue or I will murder my batteries.

Use the following to stalk me, this is all you get so don't ask for more! icon_mrgreen.gif

Get rekt I've had my permit since January.

This is why I love Pennsylavia.

We also have a fuck ton of Amish people.

I like their soaps XD I see  Amish people alot when I go visit my family in Kentucky.

I laike soap.