Jawson Posted November 4, 2017 Share Posted November 4, 2017 I just wanted to say that a lot of people are crashing recently and it seems multiple people have been banned when they shouldn't have because LTAP. Maybe staff can try and give like 5 minutes before a ban happens if the circumstances are small like 1x Rdm or 1x NLR or something similar Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6533-crashing-bans/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ParallelBear Posted November 4, 2017 Share Posted November 4, 2017 I have been crashing alot too, but not in a sit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6533-crashing-bans/#findComment-44744 Share on other sites More sharing options...
danielgd2013 Posted November 4, 2017 Share Posted November 4, 2017 I was just banned for 1x Rdm and during sit I crashed so yay. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6533-crashing-bans/#findComment-44745 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Buckell Posted November 4, 2017 Share Posted November 4, 2017 Yeah my game has been crashing a ton. Don't know why, I guess TitsRP has high FPS but low stability. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6533-crashing-bans/#findComment-44833 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts