Jump to content

Pilkas is salty at me for some reason?


Recommended Posts

So Pilkas has had a bad attitude towards me latley, I "broke" nlr one time then procceded to go on a 2 minute bathroom break and come back banned for 24 hours. Today I had a base with buttons inside of it and my companions opened 2 fading doors that had no effect on the raiders, Pilkas and Silly. They get killed and then Pilkas calls a sit, doesent even look inside my base, and just bans me for 6 hours and says I lied in a sit. I would like to only have to deal with him rp wise and not admin wise as he has been very aggressive with banning and must have a problem with me. Idk if a ban appeal is worth a 6 hour wait but I had so much in my base I think thats why he swiftly banned me, whatever I guess.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6499-pilkas-is-salty-at-me-for-some-reason/
Share on other sites

I sincerely think Pilkas should report back to this post and give his side of information. Since Speedy is claiming he recorded the incident, the recording should end it as fast as it started yes?

 

Why not ignore it until I get on? I think he wants me to deal with the ban, or he wouldent have just done it so fast.

This video doesn't prove anything other than that he opened fading doors, came out and shot you. Did you bother to check if there were buttons like he said inside the base before banning him?

 

FDA Definition from the rules: 

  • Fading door abuse is when you explicitly use your keypad or bound key to toggle the door to shoot out of in an instant. You can do this when no one else is around but do not do it when you're getting raided.

He says here in his original post "Today I had a base with buttons inside of it and my companions opened 2 fading doors". He seems to claim that his party members pressed the buttons that opened the doors, which would not be FDA at all.

 

He also claims he attempted to tell you this but you didn't seem to care enough to check "They get killed and then Pilkas calls a sit, doesent even look inside my base, and just bans me for 6 hours and says I lied in a sit." 

 

 

This whole seems fishy af. If either Speedy or Piklas could post a longer recording of the whole thing that would easily clear it up.

This video doesn't prove anything other than that he opened fading doors, came out and shot you. Did you bother to check if there were buttons like he said inside the base before banning him?

 

FDA Definition from the rules: 

  • Fading door abuse is when you explicitly use your keypad or bound key to toggle the door to shoot out of in an instant. You can do this when no one else is around but do not do it when you're getting raided.

He says here in his original post "Today I had a base with buttons inside of it and my companions opened 2 fading doors". He seems to claim that his party members pressed the buttons that opened the doors, which would not be FDA at all.

 

He also claims he attempted to tell you this but you didn't seem to care enough to check "They get killed and then Pilkas calls a sit, doesent even look inside my base, and just bans me for 6 hours and says I lied in a sit." 

 

 

This whole seems fishy af. If either Speedy or Piklas could post a longer recording of the whole thing that would easily clear it up.

 

There is strong bias towards me for some reason, I honestly dont know why hes been like this. He did not check my base and you can see after I killed him I didnt even use my buttons to get back inside the base, I hid behind the wall, also him not checking my base whatso ever puts him in the wrong completly. he said he was recording so ask him to send you his pov.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...