Gang - Boonk Gang

Garv

BOONK GANG

------------------------------

We are a group of friends that like to have fun, were either on league playing, or on a Gmod sandbox, and now on titsrp. Were not like the other gangs, who just put the gang tag in their names and do nothing together, we base together, raid together and stay together. We basically own the discord and were on our way to own the Server.

Roster:

Owner: Baljeet

Owner: ShardMario

Shmeat Officer: Moist

Shmeat Residents: Drunkraccoon, WantedNearby, Sirlepepe, Pippy, Govector, Karmahunter,  Lemon?, Loudlad, Leeroy, Mr.president, Sirpigsalot, Pottatus, Smerexy, Thekickster, Theodor, Diagonal, Lord President, (if they have the role their in).

ALLIES: Blacnovas gang, The DD

ENEMIES: Snakes.             

-------------------------------    

--APPLICATION START--

Gmod hours:

Do you play league?:

What you can contribute to our gang:

Are you liked? Be honest:

Do you raid?:

Do you base?:

Do you have a mic:

You cool?: 

Are you a snake:

--------------------------

INFO: If you are accepted you will be given a test to see if you are a snake, if you pass the test you will be added to our channel and text channel. Do not ask for admin permissions only granted if you have helped the gang alot or if either owners sees you doing well. Also when accepted if you need you will be given a CC.

• Like 2

Gmod hours:819

Do you play league?: used to, capable of getting back into it

What you can contribute to our gang: CC, many raiding tools, 

Are you liked? Be honest: I believe I’m fairly liked

Do you raid?: Yes

Do you base?: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

You cool?: Cooler than u

Are you a snake: No

Gmod hours:819

Do you play league?: used to, capable of getting back into it

What you can contribute to our gang: CC, many raiding tools, 

Are you liked? Be honest: I believe I’m fairly liked

Do you raid?: Yes

Do you base?: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

You cool?: Cooler than u

Are you a snake: No

After a vote you have been ACCEPTED you now must pass this test, if while in boonk chat you see some tasty drama/info will you tell it to anyone?

• Like 1

APPLICATION START--

Gmod hours: 800. 450 or so on titsrp. https://www.gametracker.com/player/%282%29Bill/149.56.67.141:27015/

Do you play league?: I do have league, and play it sometimes. I'm progressively getting better. 

What you can contribute to our gang: raiding tools such as C4, blowtorches, money if needed, also cc slots for new members I have a cc with 2 slots open on it that has a few things. Aswell as base dupes. 

Are you liked? Be honest: I think so. I'm well known around the server in a good way, don't run into many problems with people. 

Do you raid?: yes pretty often. 

Do you base?: yup I have around 50M right now and I base with tons of processsors usually. 

Do you have a mic: yup

You cool?: too cool 4 school. In all seriousness yeah very chill. 

Are you a snake: never snake?

Was supposed to be a snake emoji up top there not a question mark.

Sorry i was sleep, Diagnol has passed the test and the vote and is now in Boonk Gang, granted channel permissions chat permissions will be added upon more time, will be invited to the gang once i get on.

Vote on lord president commences.

APPLICATION START--

Gmod hours: 800. 450 or so on titsrp. https://www.gametracker.com/player/%282%29Bill/149.56.67.141:27015/

Do you play league?: I do have league, and play it sometimes. I'm progressively getting better. 

What you can contribute to our gang: raiding tools such as C4, blowtorches, money if needed, also cc slots for new members I have a cc with 2 slots open on it that has a few things. Aswell as base dupes. 

Are you liked? Be honest: I think so. I'm well known around the server in a good way, don't run into many problems with people. 

Do you raid?: yes pretty often. 

Do you base?: yup I have around 50M right now and I base with tons of processsors usually. 

Do you have a mic: yup

You cool?: too cool 4 school. In all seriousness yeah very chill. 

Are you a snake: never snake?

Was supposed to be a snake emoji up top there not a question mark.

ACCEPTED

• Like 1