Jump to content

Recommended Posts

+1 for ban/demote. This was incredibly hurtful for you I'm sure. TITSRP is and always will be a fun environment for everyone and this is a clear example of someone being singled out and picked on. 

Whether it was a joke or not, this does not promote positive roleplay & if this guy is indeed staff then it is an awful display of poor leadership skills.

 

 

He’s not but still your point stands. This person deserves no place in the community. +1 for ban and if it’s continued possibly up to a 6 month ban

Alright, I read this when I was in school. I have to say that this is very unneeded for what he said. This is harassment and just him being a complete dick. It's petty drama caused by James.

 

I might be wrong, but isn't causing drama a 1 month ban? Correct me if I'm wrong. Not to mention, this isn't something that you should be doing to another player. I get being mad and stuff, but saying that stuff isn't great. 

 

+1 For ban

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...