The Film is Truth Posted October 20, 2017 Share Posted October 20, 2017 As you can see i put everyone names on the wheel, and so the winner is..... CONGRATS TO WALTER. Just shoot me a msg on discord, or Titsrp and will arrange it. For the rest of you I'm giving away my CC every 3 months. So be aware again your only borrowing it. THAT'S IT, unless u want to buy it off me, but it needs to be real money. Nice job Walter. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6376-gmod-is-even-more-shit-winner-of-the-cc/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted October 20, 2017 Share Posted October 20, 2017 This is rigged. Walter won 2 prizes with-in a week. I call hax 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6376-gmod-is-even-more-shit-winner-of-the-cc/#findComment-43644 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted October 20, 2017 Share Posted October 20, 2017 This is rigged. Walter won 2 prizes with-in a week. I call hax Walter the assaulter is the greek god of rigging giveaways Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6376-gmod-is-even-more-shit-winner-of-the-cc/#findComment-43650 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted October 20, 2017 Share Posted October 20, 2017 This is rigged. Walter won 2 prizes with-in a week. I call hax Walter the assaulter is the greek god of rigging giveaways /lottorig Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6376-gmod-is-even-more-shit-winner-of-the-cc/#findComment-43652 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts