PD Raid Assist while inside PD?

Hestky

So the rule regarding PD Raids pretty clearly states that you can't advert a raid while inside the PD, because it's essentially failRP to stand among a group of people then randomly whip out a weapon and massacre everyone. It's assumed you're going to kill everyone in the PD when you raid it.

As someone who loves the undercover jobs and operations I have a question regarding the specificity of this. Let's say you, some class of thief/raider, make your way into the PD and pose as an inmate for a while before a raid. Would it be FailRP or against any particular rules to wait for your raiding group to begin the raid, advert an "assist", and join them from inside the jail cells?

It's impossible that you are a thief in jail without adverting PD raid unless every god damn door is open and you have to advert from the outside even if you are in jail cells.

See that's the thing that got me thinking. I was playing as a Thief earlier and managed to slip past multiple CP and unlocked doors without notice. I had no intention of raiding, but I wanted to see how far I could get. I managed to get into an unlocked cell and just switched to my keys to appear "jailed" and wasn't questioned a single time. I thought it'd be an interesting RP mechanic to have people pose as inmates from the inside, but rules are rules so unless that changes I can respect that.

How about if you get jailed, you automatically get put into a inmate job and you have to try to escape :p lol, no. im joking. i mean, the whole thing is basically you have to call pd raid outside of pd blah blah blah. i think it could be good if people actually rped with it *BUT YOU KNOW HOW TITSRP PLAYERS PLAY* ahem. my bad, i coughed. alright, but like walter said, it would get abused if it was in.

How about if you get jailed, you automatically get put into a inmate job and you have to try to escape :p lol, no. im joking. i mean, the whole thing is basically you have to call pd raid outside of pd blah blah blah. i think it could be good if people actually rped with it *BUT YOU KNOW HOW TITSRP PLAYERS PLAY* ahem. my bad, i coughed. alright, but like walter said, it would get abused if it was in.

Your suggestion is great Kalysta but I see a technical flaw in it. I will use a situation to describe it. Imagine you're a master thief, a highly sought class for anyone who doesn't have a cc. You got arrested and your job is changed to Inmate instead of being disarmed like normal. You got released and now somebody took up your slot. Yada yada you get pissed.

This is just my two cent on your suggestion.

Your suggestion is great Kalysta but I see a technical flaw in it. I will use a situation to describe it. Imagine you're a master thief, a highly sought class for anyone who doesn't have a cc. You got arrested and your job is changed to Inmate instead of being disarmed like normal. You got released and now somebody took up your slot. Yada yada you get pissed.

I said it as a joke, but it could be in the game as-well if people actually RPed a little bit more with it. Anyway, yeah, I could see it being RP related and add something new, but what you said and how people truly play on the server, it would just never work. That's why I dded the part of "have to try to escape :p lol, no. im joking".

But yeah, I could want to see it if people actually tried to rp more.

I said it as a joke, but it could be in the game as-well if people actually RPed a little bit more with it. Anyway, yeah, I could see it being RP related and add something new, but what you said and how people truly play on the server, it would just never work. That's why I dded the part of "have to try to escape :p lol, no. im joking".

I sympathise with you. Titsrp would be so much better if more rp elements are introduced. Right now I play as cop for my daily does of RP

I sympathise with you. Titsrp would be so much better if more rp elements are introduced. Right now I play as cop for my daily does of RP

I'm starting to play more CP jobs. Reasons for it are:

• When I'm taking sits, I get money,
  • I can stop others from farming money illegally,
  • I can make the server a little less cancer,
  • and so on and on.