Jump to content

Hestky

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Hestky

  1. See that's the thing that got me thinking. I was playing as a Thief earlier and managed to slip past multiple CP and unlocked doors without notice. I had no intention of raiding, but I wanted to see how far I could get. I managed to get into an unlocked cell and just switched to my keys to appear "jailed" and wasn't questioned a single time. I thought it'd be an interesting RP mechanic to have people pose as inmates from the inside, but rules are rules so unless that changes I can respect that.
  2. So the rule regarding PD Raids pretty clearly states that you can't advert a raid while inside the PD, because it's essentially failRP to stand among a group of people then randomly whip out a weapon and massacre everyone. It's assumed you're going to kill everyone in the PD when you raid it. As someone who loves the undercover jobs and operations I have a question regarding the specificity of this. Let's say you, some class of thief/raider, make your way into the PD and pose as an inmate for a while before a raid. Would it be FailRP or against any particular rules to wait for your raiding group to begin the raid, advert an "assist", and join them from inside the jail cells?
×
×
  • Create New...