Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Alester

Your ingame name: Alester

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38601314

Why were you banned?: For rdm and leave I think

Why should you be unbanned?: I was playing normal music on my radio, someone shot it and destroyed it, I started shooting at him and my gmod crashed. I am not sure if I killed him.

 

Crash log

aaaaaaaa.png

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6203-my-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Answer these questions

 

How long were you banned for?

Who banned you?

Are there screenshots proving it was a crash and simply not just you leaving and saying you crashed?

 

Banned for 12 hours by Kryptonite. I found crash log in my gmod folder.

 

Alright, we will wait until Kryptonite responds

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6203-my-ban-appeal/#findComment-42368
Share on other sites

I believe I banned you for RDM+LTAP, because as soon as I brought you to a sit you left the server. I did not know your game crashed. This screenshot proves the crash log, details before I brought you to a sit and clearly solves the RDM report. I'll have you unbanned soon, thanks for making this report.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6203-my-ban-appeal/#findComment-42370
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...