Bank Manager

Jawson

So I have been playing a TON of bank manager recently and it seems like SOOOOOOOOO many mods are disagreeing on this topic and I feel as if this should be a final discussion/rule so no more disagreements.

So the main argument people have is that you can/cannot base as a bank manager because it's a public place. Now even though it's a public place I don't see why you can't just let people put their money in when ask and they can take it out when they ask but not make it an OPEN area so raiders can easily come and get your bank. Also if you can't have your bank in your base then where are you suppose to live? On the streets??? On top of that the description of the job states "Spawn the investment bank and protect it with your life!". Well if you made the bank incredibly open to the public and let anyone walk in whenever they wanted and without permission then it seems like the chances of getting raided get increased by a TON. So I guess I wanted to get several mods/admins or even players to give me their opinions on this because I have had some mods complain to me and other mods saying it's good. I feel as if you let anyone use the bank if they ask then you're still making it public and that follows the rules.

I think if you make it easily accessible in your OWN base - that would be your best bet. I don't know if it was you - but someone setup a bank inside of the PD lobby the other day. And that lead to some chaos. Perhaps on the new map there will be a designated place for the bank manager. - I know there is a building by fountain that is probably intended on being a bank. - But for now I'd just use bases close to the PD - and you can place the bank anywhere you like in your own base.