Ghetto MTV Cribs(GONE TOXIC)(GONE SALTY)

Smokey

Smokey, you gotta make that barrier thing that you guys hide behind in the base bigger. You have to be able to get shot. That's really the only issue I see with your base. Just make it a bit bigger and then it isn't  fail base :P

Smokey, you gotta make that barrier thing that you guys hide behind in the base bigger. You have to be able to get shot. That's really the only issue I see with your base. Just make it a bit bigger and then it isn't  fail base :P

Hey, fly into cinema. Look at their barriers. Look at any other base, everyone does that. Its possible to get shot, you need skillz to shoot us matey.

I mean, a little hole in the thing isn't big enough to get shot from. You need it to be a bit bigger so you're set. If you see people that have those extremely small barricades that's impossible for them to get shot, then why don't you report them?

I mean, a little hole in the thing isn't big enough to get shot from. You need it to be a bit bigger so you're set. If you see people that have those extremely small barricades that's impossible for them to get shot, then why don't you report them?

The little hole thing is allowed lmao

Its not impossible, just incredibly hard to hit them.