Levenaye Posted October 1, 2015 Share Posted October 1, 2015 So I had a few VIP classes in my mind and I wanted to share it with you cancers. Sonic The Hedghog: A Sonic model with Sonic related shit. Fallout Vault 111 Guy: Theres actually already a model of the Fallout 4 character you play as wearing a Vault 111 suit. A few Fallout weapons and a Stealth Boy (Theres one avaliable) And finally,Corvo from the game Dishonored: Blink swep,and some sort of sword Links to the things below Sonic Kit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264373973&searchtext=sonic Vault 111 Guy: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=466565087&searchtext=fallout+ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=473524812&searchtext=fallout+ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=476520900&searchtext=Stealth+boy Corvo (Dishonored): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159269477&searchtext=corvo http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175458969&searchtext=blink Maybe this sword pack? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118800159&searchtext=sword Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/599-new-vip-class/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ospevon Posted October 2, 2015 Share Posted October 2, 2015 someone already has a sonic custom class (A.K.A Judy) so that would ruin the whole fun of his class to him.. the rest seam like good ideas Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/599-new-vip-class/#findComment-2763 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted October 2, 2015 Share Posted October 2, 2015 The hardest part when making new classes is thinking of their purpose. Sure, I can have 30 VIP jobs that do nothing bug mug, raid, heist / ect. That's all great and all but it serves no purpose. When people buy VIP or think about getting it I want them to actually get something different from it. Coming up with a whole new rule set is optimal and once that is thought out, then you go for the right custom weapon then the actual model. Mostly the process happens like this: Oh, this model is cool, can I make him into a job? What would his rules be? What special weapon would he hold? Would he be unique or a rehash? VIP or not VIP? The reason why VIP was lowered to $5 is because PERSONALLY, I would not buy it for $10. I think the amount of content you get is just not really worth the cash. $5 is okay and its a very small amount of money, plus you can also buy it from 5 million in game. The sonic one is kinda out of question considering it would conflict with judy's class. If you can think of rules for a job + a low weight model then I would definitely look into that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/599-new-vip-class/#findComment-2769 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted October 2, 2015 Author Share Posted October 2, 2015 The hardest part when making new classes is thinking of their purpose. Sure, I can have 30 VIP jobs that do nothing bug mug, raid, heist / ect. That's all great and all but it serves no purpose. When people buy VIP or think about getting it I want them to actually get something different from it. Coming up with a whole new rule set is optimal and once that is thought out, then you go for the right custom weapon then the actual model. Mostly the process happens like this: Oh, this model is cool, can I make him into a job? What would his rules be? What special weapon would he hold? Would he be unique or a rehash? VIP or not VIP? The reason why VIP was lowered to $5 is because PERSONALLY, I would not buy it for $10. I think the amount of content you get is just not really worth the cash. $5 is okay and its a very small amount of money, plus you can also buy it from 5 million in game. The sonic one is kinda out of question considering it would conflict with judy's class. If you can think of rules for a job + a low weight model then I would definitely look into that. Ill get to work on that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/599-new-vip-class/#findComment-2772 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now