Ghost Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 Not gonna be on for the next 2 days or so nothing is wrong and I would come on if I could but my parents are just mad I'm always on my computer playing lmao so I'm not gonna call it a break because I don't need one it's more or less so my parents don't rip me a new asshole Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5799-not-gonna-be-on-for-like-2-days-or-so/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Film is Truth Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 lol go play outside u fat fuck. Lol will be missed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5799-not-gonna-be-on-for-like-2-days-or-so/#findComment-39394 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 You're acting like you're going to possibly die. It's only 2 days. Get some exercise, though. it's not healthy sitting your fat ass down and eating doritos every day. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5799-not-gonna-be-on-for-like-2-days-or-so/#findComment-39395 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Posted August 29, 2017 Author Share Posted August 29, 2017 You're acting like you're going to possibly die. It's only 2 days. Get some exercise, though. it's not healthy sitting your fat ass down and eating doritos every day. No like I'm happy I get to like go out and do shit just letting the community know Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5799-not-gonna-be-on-for-like-2-days-or-so/#findComment-39397 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now