Addons Needed To Fix Errors

King Penguin (2)

Whatever the chicken nugget miku one isn't in the pack

Whatever the chicken nugget miku one isn't in the pack

Added.

Thanks for the list! All of the models besides the freeman model, dodo model and chicken nugget playermodel pack are CC models. All CC models are intentionally unmounted from the server which means that it seems to be a hit or miss if the client downloads them or not. If you can't see them I would recommend downloading http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=644546721 . Mounted models seem to work fine though.

These models are not mounted on purpose due to server crashes (models can crash the server if their bone configuration is messed up or something crazy happens).

I will add the other ones back into the main pack though! The abomination model was also intentionally left out due to an increase in crashes when it was re-added back in.

Thanks for the list! All of the models besides the freeman model, dodo model and chicken nugget playermodel pack are CC models. All CC models are intentionally unmounted from the server which means that it seems to be a hit or miss if the client downloads them or not. If you can't see them I would recommend downloading http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=644546721 . Mounted models seem to work fine though.

These models are not mounted on purpose due to server crashes (models can crash the server if their bone configuration is messed up or something crazy happens).

I will add the other ones back into the main pack though! The abomination model was also intentionally left out due to an increase in crashes when it was re-added back in.

No problem, I will keep updating if I find a model missing. I have all your addons btw.