Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I really hope you guys like the vid, been awhile since i edited and i had alot of fun. Yes there is a watermark but I'm get a new editing software soon. In case you guys forget I'm writer/filmmaker, and though I'm working on bigger projects than this. It's fun to just dick around and just bullshit with you guys. Hope you guys like it. In the future it will be a little bit more scripted and more energized. This was made late at night so I can't be 100 percent exlposive. That's why i have SLAMS! Next vid should be better but i think this one is still funny. Leave a comment of what you like or what you want to see!

 

https://youtu.be/ajjw5nalxdg

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5417-explosive-fun/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...