It doesn't feel like it's "Earned"

Cicada

nobody could ever communicate what exactly I was abusing... I can see staff folder now and I still don't see anything really except when I kicked duckie and she didn't have entities or anything and she accepted my apology so I don't get it I guess just my bitter attitude made a lot of you hate me or something I really don't know what I did other than that that's so terrible...

Honestly, im doing my damndest to get to the 150 sits but, some sits i cant help with or others are taken before i can even claim them. Im having a hard time gettign the 150, and im actually worried that i wont be able to keep trial mod all because there are alot more staff now taking more sits than i can.

I understand how you feel, but for me i feel ive earned this if i get the 150 before 2 weeks is up. 

In the long run though no.. i don't think I've earned it in comparison to other staff, but for the effort I've been putting forth to keep it, I've at least got it in my mind that i myself believe I've earned it, just not compared to the higher ups. heck, i feel honored to even be counted amongst them.

@Chance The trial mod period is "Can you use powers in a respectable manner and can you do your job to help people out". If you can do that, then you can be a mod. I mean it's the only qualification to being a mod. It sucks being a trial for so long because you have to harass other mods to extend you bans and you can't pick people up. There is no sit count promotion for admin or head admin because that's a completely different end of the spectrum. If I placed on a scale each rank and their scale of difficulty to obtain it would be

1 - Trial mod

2 - Moderator

100 - Admin

1500 - Head Admin

But your voices have been heard, I removed it. Sorry new trial mods, looks like you're gonna have to be trial mod for a few months.

@Chance The trial mod period is "Can you use powers in a respectable manner and can you do your job to help people out". If you can do that, then you can be a mod. I mean it's the only qualification to being a mod. It sucks being a trial for so long because you have to harass other mods to extend you bans and you can't pick people up. There is no sit count promotion for admin or head admin because that's a completely different end of the spectrum. If I placed on a scale each rank and their scale of difficulty to obtain it would be

1 - Trial mod

2 - Moderator

100 - Admin

1500 - Head Admin

But your voices have been heard, I removed it. Sorry new trial mods, looks like you're gonna have to be trial mod for a few months.

Great. thanks you man.

closing this thread because the topic is well.. over. 

if you really want to add more pm me or other mods.