Steam Name: RuthlessOverseer

In-Game Name: Mr Sniffles

Hours on the Server: 120+

Usual Job on the Server: Technomancer

Do you have other social media accounts? (Don't be specific) Yes

(unlimited liners)

Goal in Life: idek

Goal in TitsRP Life: To be the best player to be with and be fun

Reason for Application: I want to join and hang around in a group with fun people like peanut and all have a good time while playing the game and when not

(One-liners)

Steam Name: RuthlessOverseer

In-Game Name: Mr Sniffles

Hours on the Server: 120+

Usual Job on the Server: Technomancer

Do you have other social media accounts? (Don't be specific) Yes

(unlimited liners)

Goal in Life: idek

Goal in TitsRP Life: To be the best player to be with and be fun

Reason for Application: I want to join and hang around in a group with fun people like peanut and all have a good time while playing the game and when not

ACCEPTED.

You can add AWS Recruit to your name

• 2 weeks later...

(One-liners)

Steam Name: Nilpferd

In-Game Name: Ty Tass

Hours on the Server: 238.33 hours

Usual Job on the Server: Custom CC's or Hobo Lord

Do you have other social media accounts? (Don't be specific) I do which I like to keep private but some I don't mind if you really need to get to me you could get through me there.

(unlimited liners)

Goal in Life: My goal in real life is just to live a life I want to live. I don't care what to many people think about me as I'm kind of that person who would rather stay in the back and would make some points in life here and there but the spotlight on me isn't a good thing in my opinion.

Goal in TitsRP Life: My goal in the server is just to have fun and interact with people who understand in a way. I feel like I haven't made any good impacts on other people which I really want but I want to do it my way.

Reason for Application: To many gangs I feel have the feeling of inactivity or just have people who have been dicks to me. I want a gang who I know will be 1) Active, and 2) That wont exactly be a dick to me in most ways. Peanut and I had a really good conversation and I honestly feel compelled now to join because I have known Peanut while I was in other gangs but also because that exact talk is that he helped me.

(One-liners)

Steam Name: Nilpferd

In-Game Name: Ty Tass

Hours on the Server: 238.33 hours

Usual Job on the Server: Custom CC's or Hobo Lord

Do you have other social media accounts? (Don't be specific) I do which I like to keep private but some I don't mind if you really need to get to me you could get through me there.

(unlimited liners)

Goal in Life: My goal in real life is just to live a life I want to live. I don't care what to many people think about me as I'm kind of that person who would rather stay in the back and would make some points in life here and there but the spotlight on me isn't a good thing in my opinion.

Goal in TitsRP Life: My goal in the server is just to have fun and interact with people who understand in a way. I feel like I haven't made any good impacts on other people which I really want but I want to do it my way.

Reason for Application: To many gangs I feel have the feeling of inactivity or just have people who have been dicks to me. I want a gang who I know will be 1) Active, and 2) That wont exactly be a dick to me in most ways. Peanut and I had a really good conversation and I honestly feel compelled now to join because I have known Peanut while I was in other gangs but also because that exact talk is that he helped me.

ACCEPTED!

You may add AWS Recruit to your name. c: