Gang - The Tunnel Snakes!

Gent

[align=center]_- | Tunnel Snakes | -_

_- | Description | -_

Tunnel Snakes: We as Tunnel Snakes do these very things:

We love to raid;

We love to base;

We love to Have fun;

Andwe would help people when they're in dire need.

_- | Rules | -_

(To be added by Piixel)

_- | Roster | -_

- | Serpent King | -

Tunnel Snake Piixel

- | XCO's | -

Not Steve

Pinecone

Booper Scooper

Omg Silver

Salty

- | Serpents | -

(None so far)

- | Members | -

That Guy Meme

Cicada

Hydro

Makoto

Maxim

Cr0w

Danny

FlyBurn

Mexican Kyle

Sammah Blammah

Succ

Blitz

Mike Hunt

Lanjay

Nlipferd

Skrt

Rabbit SR

_- | Perks of Joining | -_

(To be added by Piixel)

_- | Additional Information | -_

"I will not personally be doing a lot of basingI have dupes I will paste for my members to farm, and I will guard. You've gotta be semi-active and do somethingI will raidoccasionally, in groupsI will help my members financially and supply them what they need to do things for the gangI am open to requests about Alliances, post here what you think we'll gain from it."

_- | Application | -_

In-game name?

Gmod Hours?

Steam name?

Do you have Discord?

What can you contribute to our gang?

Be honest, are you well liked in the community?

Do you raid?

Do you base?

You cool? Gotta be cool:

_- | Tunnel Snake Quotes | -_

"Tunnel Snakes rule!"

"heck yeah, I do! I could be out there and kicking butt in my own gang and everything. The Tunnel Snakes could ride again! Or, y'know, slither again. Whatever!"

"i can show you a real Tunnel Snake, Amata."

"Yeah, because that's how Snakes fight! Right up in your face, with fangs and... knives and stuff!"

"I heard there were dragons out here... you ever seen one?"

You should have just given me the sweetroll."

"What's the matterteacher's pet? Gonna cry? Awww.... Waaaaahh!"

"You've changedI meanbad is one thing. Evil is another."

[/align]

Friendlies: AWS, Sewer Dwellers, CX Gang

Enemies: - The Paper Boys, Normies (not official enemy, you'll be teased that's it),

• Like 1

I will help my members financially and supply them what they need to do things for the gang.

You have my attention.         

Are there ranks in dis clan, or are all members your bitchz?

I want 5 mil to join btw. I need financial aid-- hook me up on dat tunnel snake welfare if ya want meh

There are no ranks, just like the the fallout version, and no, if you need like 50k occasionally for something sure. Or weapons. But not gonna pay someone to be in my gang.

BOI!

?

This reminds me. I need to issue the terms of our alliance, which will be negotiable of course

2. We (the DC) will not raid or otherwise harm you or any of your members in any way, so long as you (the tunnel snakes) reciprocate the gesture.

3. We will offer protection and assistance to you and your brothers (and sisters) in times of need, including but not limited to: safehaven within our gang bases, protection for your own bases in the form of soldiers acting as guards, and assistance with smuggling or procuring items, so long as you reciprocate

4. We will not rat any illegal activities out to the police, and expect the same from you.

This reminds me. I need to issue the terms of our alliance, which will be negotiable of course

1. We (the DC) will not raid or otherwise harm you or any of your members in any way, so long as you (the tunnel snakes) reciprocate the gesture.

2. We will offer protection and assistance to you and your brothers (and sisters) in times of need, including but not limited to: safehaven within our gang bases, protection for your own bases in the form of soldiers acting as guards, and assistance with smuggling or procuring items, so long as you reciprocate

3. We will not rat any illegal activities out to the police, and expect the same from you.

These seem just fine.

Gmod hours: 1000+ On Gmod 

What you can contribute to our gang: Im actually really good at building, Like 50% Of the time on gmod is building a base or like Ooc Stuff

Are you liked? Be honest: Ehhh Not many people know me,  Sure the people who i raided don't like me LoL. So Im gonna say.... Idk

Do you raid?: heck yeah

Do you base?: When i feel like it (When i wanna make money)

You cool? Gotta be cool: ok 

--addition information-- Im a Moderator on another server (Not gonna say it), uhhh i have 3.5 Mil + VIP, i got VIP recently so i don't have any dupes, (Gonna make a lot soon) and im mostly a raider. But i base if i have to sometimes

Gmod hours: 1000+ On Gmod 

What you can contribute to our gang: Im actually really good at building, Like 50% Of the time on gmod is building a base or like Ooc Stuff

Are you liked? Be honest: Ehhh Not many people know me,  Sure the people who i raided don't like me LoL. So Im gonna say.... Idk

Do you raid?: heck yeah

Do you base?: When i feel like it (When i wanna make money)

You cool? Gotta be cool: ok 

--addition information-- Im a Moderator on another server (Not gonna say it), uhhh i have 3.5 Mil + VIP, i got VIP recently so i don't have any dupes, (Gonna make a lot soon) and im mostly a raider. But i base if i have to sometimes

Accepted! You may change your name in-game to Tunnel Snake Name or TS Name if you'd like, but it is not required.

Gmod hours: 615

What you can contribute to our gang: Money, Resources, Guns, Experience, Knowledge, Aboose jk, Building, Protecting, Recruiting, Bribing, Threatening jk?, Helping. Anything reasonable rly

Are you liked? Be honest.:  Eh. Some squeakers dont. Most experienced players do.

Do you raid?: Yass

Do you base?: Yass

You cool? Gotta be cool:  No, but im hawt

Accepted, you may change your name to Tunnel Snake Name or TS Name on the server if you'd like, but not permitted to do so. 

You will be given the XCO rank, if you abuse this in any way you will be set back to member or removed from the gang entirely.