VIP and Money/Stats Wiped!

MrParadox

Hey everyone and @SugarTits I have recently started to play TitsRP after a long break, at which point I discorvered that all my stats including VIP was wiped, I have 5.3 Million dollars and had the $5 VIP package, my name I played as was MrParadoxHD, or MrParadox. I know play as names as MidgetSpinner, Paradox, Anal Lobster, and finally Water Damaged Textbook. I have proof I bought this VIP in 2016. All my stats except for my inventory was packed to the brim with CSGO knives that I spent many hours unboxing before I quit the server. PROOF

Hey everyone and @SugarTits I have recently started to play TitsRP after a long break, at which point I discorvered that all my stats including VIP was wiped, I have 5.3 Million dollars and had the $5 VIP package, my name I played as was MrParadoxHD, or MrParadox. I know play as names as MidgetSpinner, Paradox, Anal Lobster, and finally Water Damaged Textbook. I have proof I bought this VIP in 2016. All my stats except for my inventory was packed to the brim with CSGO knives that I spent many hours unboxing before I quit the server. PROOF

Wait are you Water Damaged Textbook? if so ive missed you man! welcome back!

Wait are you Water Damaged Textbook? if so ive missed you man! welcome back!

Yea I was, thanks. I don't quite remember who you are.