Reapplication

Blacnova

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION PLEASE DO NOT SCREAM AT ME

hecko, about a month ago I was demoted from Trial Moderator. Since then I've been incredibly active and have been learning the rules and have tried helping people even without mod. So I have been wondering whether I am allowed to apply for mod. I am an incredibly active member and I want to help people badly. I always see people rdming or rdaing and I want to help, this is especially common now during the school year, when there is only one admin on or maybe that one admin is just ignoring @ chat. So once again THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION PLEASE DO NOT SCREAM AT ME :D . I am just wondering if I am allowed to apply and hopefully be accepted to help the server. Thank you in advance Sugar and any other admins who inform me of my issue.

~Blacnova

P.S. I do sincerely love this server and I even sometimes ignore my friends when they want to play other games like League of Legends or CS:GO I'd rather come on this server since it is in my opinion my favorite thing to do in my free time (not to sound no lifelike and I would love to help it grow into a better community :) )

P.S.S If I am allowed to apply I will most likely be copy pasting parts of this into it. Just mentioning that now.

P.S.S.S I'd rather a mod look at this, so I would like to kindly ask anyone else not reply to this thread, thanks in advance :)