Jump to content

Recommended Posts

b]Your Steam Name[/b]: Lucio

Your ingame name: Lucio

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:205159025

Who are you reporting?  Abstract  STEAM_0:0:205877380

Reasons why you are reporting: He abuses his !goto command

 

Evidence: 

at 1:20 , his friend states in chat that abstract has been tping for quite a while for no reason  

at 1:35 , abstract dies

at 1:54, abstract abuses and tps back

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5228-abstract-abusing-tp/
Share on other sites

Clear abuse of staff power.

 

Also want to point out he was using his staff abilities to change the materials on the walls, when the props don't belong to him. A minor thing, but still not allowed unless he was in your buddies list

 

+1 for demote 

Get him out of here

 

 

P.s. I don't wanna hear any excuses or bullshit from the staff member in question, you have nothing to say that will change what you did.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5228-abstract-abusing-tp/#findComment-35358
Share on other sites

I just wanted to my input in with what i had with abstract. today he denied my sit requeast because It went against the mayors law. When In reality the mayor had no rule on the law board about having guns out. Since I was rda. I then make another requeast telling him hes wrong and to ACTUALLY CHECK. He then Tp, and starts yelling at me in all caps and threatning not to mess with him. I did no raise my tone nor was snarky. I told him he was blind for not actually looking at the law board. He said he forgot. He then said he was stress since hes the only one handling sits. Which is a lie since dindu and another t mod at the time were doing sits. Since I was on. Clearly abstract gets super angry and stress easily and can not handle this job. I thought I would throw in my 2 cents in.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5228-abstract-abusing-tp/#findComment-35361
Share on other sites

Okay hold up, first of all. I had tped back because it was RDM. Secondly my little friend keeps messing with me and RDM ing me. So I would go back as of nothing had happened. So what. He is my friend. Now yes I did start changing the color on the wall because I thought it would be neccesary. He didn't like it so I changed it back.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5228-abstract-abusing-tp/#findComment-35362
Share on other sites

Okay hold up, first of all. I had tped back because it was RDM. Secondly my little friend keeps messing with me and RDM ing me. So I would go back as of nothing had happened. So what. He is my friend. Now yes I did start changing the color on the wall because I thought it would be neccesary. He didn't like it so I changed it back.

 

Doesn't matter. You should have made a sit if that was RDM. You clearly did not. You used tp so you didnt have to walk. That's laziness and abuse

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5228-abstract-abusing-tp/#findComment-35363
Share on other sites

Okay I had a bad day. But the only reason I raised my voice is because you were hollering at me. Plus I actually did handle the sit right after I looked at the law board. The guy that RDAed him got valid punishment. At the time that was taking place  I also had three other sits waiting.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5228-abstract-abusing-tp/#findComment-35364
Share on other sites

Okay I had a bad day. But the only reason I raised my voice is because you were hollering at me. Plus I actually did handle the sit right after I looked at the law board. The guy that RDAed him got valid punishment. At the time that was taking place  I also had three other sits waiting.

 

You have no clue. I said you did not take the sit for the RDM you claimed to happen to yourself. You used tp to save time

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5228-abstract-abusing-tp/#findComment-35365
Share on other sites

Okay I had a bad day. But the only reason I raised my voice is because you were hollering at me. Plus I actually did handle the sit right after I looked at the law board. The guy that RDAed him got valid punishment. At the time that was taking place  I also had three other sits waiting.

 

first off I wasn't lol. and second off, if you had a bad day. THEN WHY DID YOU GET ON IN THE FIRST PLACE. Having a bad day can affect your staffing by A LOT, and it clearly shows with tp scandal and you not even taking the time to do !law. You played yourself m8 btw heres a rule from the Mod/Admin guideline.

 

DO respect other peoples privacy. Spectating them or teleporting to them constantly is a big NO

 

Even if he is your friend. It clearly states that tping them constantly is a big NOOOOOOOO. Bad day or not. There is no excuse for the actions you made. You were trained to know the rules well and how to follow staff guidelines. Clearly you have failed to do those things, and you made tits rp staff look bad today. Like i say you guys are a team, and when one person fucks up you all do. I honestly am full suport for the demote. Next time if you have a bad day don't get on and I really hope you learn from this.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5228-abstract-abusing-tp/#findComment-35366
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...