Perky Tits

The Film is Truth

Now I know some of you may hate me, about the post called "trashy tits" but All I wanted to do was build a discussion on how we can improve staff and the server it's self. In know way was I trying to start drama and shit. So I thought I would make a list of ideas for staff or for the server to have.

Staff Ideas

• If you ignore someone, becuase either A. They did a wrong format on the report Example. Write gibberish or just not contact the rdmer. B.To busy with other report or C. Other. I feel writing a msg to them, like a decline option informing them A.What they need to fix to properly report, or just let them know you might not get to them or it maybe awhile. This will let the player know what's actually going on. This will reduce more rdm's and demotes against players, and ect
  • hold two sits at once, I've used this technique before. If you see 2 minor stuff. Then bring both cases and inform them you will be performing two sits to the players. This should get through the process faster
  • If you want to rp, then communicate with other staff members informing them this, and when it's get busy you hop on, and then later you go full time staff on duty while the other person rp.
  • In genreal if you know there's alot of reports get on duty. It's not fair for trial mods to struggle or any other staff for the matter. You knew what staff was going to consist of, and so when you need to be on duty, go on duty. Or you can just stop being staff.  

addons-weapons ideas

• Grappling hooks, that can kidnap people. I feel this would be a better option then the stick kidnappers have now. With the hook you can get them with a long distance, and won't be as glitchy
  • Hitmans should have a tracker like how bounty hunters do
  • food! that way we can go past 100 hp
  • a new bank system, like not in the pd, but like somewhere else. That way there can be like stand offs, and like organize bank robberys
  • most cosemetics, like mask

Roles

• Movie theater owner-pretty clear what that means
  • Scientist-rick sanchez kidnaps people to perform experiments on them
  • camerman-news reporter,
  • viglantie- soe hes like a cop but it's against the law for himto do his act

Grappling hooks, that can kidnap people. I feel this would be a better option then the stick kidnappers have now. With the hook you can get them with a long distance, and won't be as glitchy

So kidnap someone from the biggest distance where someone cant defend himself?And what is the problem with the current kidnap swep?

a new bank system, like not in the pd, but like somewhere else. That way there can be like stand offs, and like organize bank robberys

We have a bank system, that is not in the pd.

•  

We don't need more kidnapper jobs and noone will do "experiments" on them.Camera man is just a waste of space.And the vigilante is a meh.

Grappling hooks, that can kidnap people. I feel this would be a better option then the stick kidnappers have now. With the hook you can get them with a long distance, and won't be as glitchy

So kidnap someone from the biggest distance where someone cant defend himself?And what is the problem with the current kidnap swep?

a new bank system, like not in the pd, but like somewhere else. That way there can be like stand offs, and like organize bank robberys

We have a bank system, that is not in the pd.

We don't need more kidnapper jobs and noone will do "experiments" on them.Camera man is just a waste of space.And the vigilante is a meh.

u know im talking about raiding banks right?

So, going down the list

1. This is already in place, we do when we can. But if you're mid sit and need to take a second you write out the reasoning most people won't read it, or not make another sit
  2. If it involves the same people, sure... But if it's two separate cases people get confused too easily and it creates a shit show... this is usually bad
  3. Generally speaking staff don't get to "just tell other staff you're going to rp" we don't have enough staff... 
  4. When you log in you're pretty much on duty... you take sits when you can. obviously there are exceptions to 3 and 4 but usually the second you're online to the second you log off you are considered on duty on this server. You don't get any legit breaks according to persons have explained it.

For the next bullets

1. NoNo, no no no no no... getting kidnapped is boring as fuck the way it is. Just throwing people into a fucking cell for 5 minutes isn't rp, it's being a dick. This shouldn't be adding to the minge fest
  2. Eh,  understand this one
  3. Food is supposed to be added shortly with the gang updates 
  4. We have one... the bank manager... he creates a base spawns the bank and does his thing. But literally everyone tries to raid them so it's never worth itit
  5. !clothing

Last set

1. Sugar might be adding to the actual theatre, so will probably be added
  2. No, people own the skin already and it's the same job as cultist
  3. Eh... how would that work? Need to fleshflesh out an idea with it
  4. This is Batman 

So, going down the list

1. This is already in place, we do when we can. But if you're mid sit and need to take a second you write out the reasoning most people won't read it, or not make another sit
  2. If it involves the same people, sure... But if it's two separate cases people get confused too easily and it creates a shit show... this is usually bad
  3. Generally speaking staff don't get to "just tell other staff you're going to rp" we don't have enough staff... 
  4. When you log in you're pretty much on duty... you take sits when you can. obviously there are exceptions to 3 and 4 but usually the second you're online to the second you log off you are considered on duty on this server. You don't get any legit breaks according to persons have explained it.

For the next bullets

1. NoNo, no no no no no... getting kidnapped is boring as fuck the way it is. Just throwing people into a fucking cell for 5 minutes isn't rp, it's being a dick. This shouldn't be adding to the minge fest
  2. Eh,  understand this one
  3. Food is supposed to be added shortly with the gang updates 
  4. We have one... the bank manager... he creates a base spawns the bank and does his thing. But literally everyone tries to raid them so it's never worth itit
  5. !clothing

Last set

1. Sugar might be adding to the actual theatre, so will probably be added
  2. No, people own the skin already and it's the same job as cultist
  3. Eh... how would that work? Need to fleshflesh out an idea with it
  4. This is Batman 

thnx for the response! and with clothing i was wanting to add more clothing to the shop. I feel some of the items already on there are pretty boring looking. But i know this list isn't perfect, i thought i would just puke out ideas and such.