Spikee Posted July 2, 2017 Share Posted July 2, 2017 Just inquiring on a E.T.A on the new map ? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5066-eta-on-new-map/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted July 2, 2017 Share Posted July 2, 2017 Uh... soon? I have 0 idea Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5066-eta-on-new-map/#findComment-33844 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted July 2, 2017 Share Posted July 2, 2017 Sugar said it was eighty something percent done in yesterday's server meeting Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5066-eta-on-new-map/#findComment-33846 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted July 2, 2017 Share Posted July 2, 2017 I'd assume it would come aside the new Gang Update.. I could be wrong though, but who knows.. we'll have to wait for Papa Sugar to reply. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5066-eta-on-new-map/#findComment-33847 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted July 2, 2017 Share Posted July 2, 2017 Patience is a virtue Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5066-eta-on-new-map/#findComment-33848 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now