Hai how ya doin'

Pheo

Heyo, my name's Pheo. I've never really made an intro for a server before, I kind of just randomly pop up; so there's a first for everything. I'm just a chill dude who likes watching anime and playing games. Feel free to come up to be and strike a random conversation in the game. TitsRP is one of those servers that has just grown on me, it's got me sleep deprived and ready to play more. In fact, as I'm writing this I just pulled an all-nighter so this may not be the best lmao. Garry's mod is the game that I have the most hours on, mostly because I used to play RP with a group of friends, and own a few servers/be staff on. I play other games though, so if you see that we have the same game and wanna play it feel free to ask. I'll drop a link to my steam profile if anyone wants to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pheo_Official/.

• 9 months later...

I'm alive. I couldn't touch a computer for like a year lmfao. Old one broke and didn't have the money to get a new one. Also got thrust into college real quick so I've been extremely busy.

I'm alive. I couldn't touch a computer for like a year lmfao. Old one broke and didn't have the money to get a new one. Also got thrust into college real quick so I've been extremely busy.

My boy is back

Welcome to TitsRP! If you need anything just HMU in game my guy