Vader's lightsaber not working

NotBiased

Bug

Description: Vaders Lightsaber doesn't have proper hitboxes and you can only kioll someone if you back into them whilst bending forward when he has the vader model, but the skeleton model it works fine.

How to reproduce: Go Vader first  life you have skeleton model and it works, after you die and have the vader model it doesnt work

Priority: Medium

Confirmed this is a bug.

Edit: If Darth has his lightsaber on in his playermodel and you turn your back on someone, it kills. Rather than it being front model killing.

• 3 weeks later...

Since the models have changed and over time when I've used the sabers, it still only attacks when I'm looking down and away from the person. The sabers need to be fixed so they can be worth anything. In my opinion, they're just there for decoration at this point. :P

Indeed a bug 

#FIXDARTHVADER2K17

No one uses Darth Vader anymore :/ because the lightsaber is broken and you have to look behind you to kill a person, please fix the saber and not leave it in the dust.

Indeed a bug 

#FIXDARTHVADER2K17

No one uses Darth Vader anymore :/ because the lightsaber is broken and you have to look behind you to kill a person, please fix the saber and not leave it in the dust.

You can always sell them though... they make great money!

Its not that bad, i don't know why you all are complaining about it.

Legit. i got a sure fire way to Fuck anyone up with the lightsaber. (i should know, my CC is Yoda and i come with a lightsaber)

All you have to do is....

SHOVE YOUR ASS IN THEIR FACE YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

I Promise. You will fuck some mother fuckers up with your thicc ass. Don't believe me, meet me ingame.

yoda-twerk-wars-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Its not that bad, i don't know why you all are complaining about it.

Legit. i got a sure fire way to Fuck anyone up with the lightsaber. (i should know, my CC is Yoda and i come with a lightsaber)

All you have to do is....

SHOVE YOUR ASS IN THEIR FACE YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

I Promise. You will fuck some mother fuckers up with your thicc ass. Don't believe me, meet me ingame.

yoda-twerk-wars-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

What is wrong with you Dindu? XD