FadedMan Posted May 23, 2017 Share Posted May 23, 2017 Your Steam Name: DisBeChance Your ingame name: Le Chance Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChanceFAP/ Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Plz Give Trade Cards. Reasons why you are reporting: I was playing on the server and i noticed that trade was on the server and i thought he was ban evading, but he was not i checked the steam id's and they matched up. why is this guy unbanned? I banned him for FDA (7 days (extended by dindu)) on the 19th. and i have no idea why he is unbanned. someone please enlighten me. Evidence: https://gyazo.com/d2c68b79121b1f7be5055765177b27f5 https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4920 <-- his ban appeal went up about 20 mins after i banned him Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4533-why-is-he-unbanned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted May 23, 2017 Share Posted May 23, 2017 Also i banned him im pretty sure recently or i warned him i forget Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4533-why-is-he-unbanned/#findComment-29626 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 23, 2017 Share Posted May 23, 2017 Here's your answer: he was unbanned because the Community fuckin' felt like doing so... it's pretty simple, really... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4533-why-is-he-unbanned/#findComment-29629 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 23, 2017 Share Posted May 23, 2017 I was going to respond to this yesterday but I forgot to. No one unbanned him, the system unbanned him. I don't know how long you initially banned him for but if you ban someone for under a hour it will queue them up for an unban. I don't know if re-bannning them will stop that timer I had proof but I deleted the console logs from the past few days so you're gonna have to trust me on that one. You can reban him if you would like to Edit: I lied, I took a picture beforehand Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4533-why-is-he-unbanned/#findComment-29659 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts