Jump to content

Recommended Posts

its been 4 hours can i have a yes or no to being unbanned


its been 4 hours can i have a yes or no to being unbanned

 

I'd recommend being patient when it comes a ban appeal like this. There's no rush in trying to play on a TitsRP. It will be here forever until Sugar decides to fly away with penguins.

Ok so I don't remember hearing this part of the story, and if you did talk about it I sincerely apologize. I had checked the logs and I guess I was just being ignorant and oblivious and I wish I had actually paid more attention to your complete side.

Also, the reason I don't like people propclimbing up to the sit is because first of all they just distract me from focusing and it can really annoy me so I'm sorry if you mistook that, I just had a pretty rough night and I hope you forgive me.

 

     Unless the reportie has to say something then I wish for this person to be unbanned and instead warned for NLR. Also for the inconvenience I'll pay you like 30k in game to help mend the mistake that I made.

 

-Moist Chicken

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...