Meth Cook Job/Meth Cooking

Abstract

Should the Meth Dealer Job be added back in?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Meth Dealer Job be added back in?

This discussion is about the following: Meth Cooking/Meth cook job.

Ever since I have joined this server, I have always enjoyed cooking meth.    

Here are the reasons why:

1. It is fun.
  2. Money!
  3. It gives something else better to do other than crafting sledge hammers all day just to make some money. Or basing with printers all the time, just so cops can raid you and leave your base destroyed. The shit gets old after a while and I need my meth cooking stove back.

[align=left]

I am opening up a poll and hope that people vote it back in. If you don't mind.

P.S.- It is really fun to get raided by cops when you are cooking meth, that is if they actually RP.

P.P.S.- I really want the meth cook skin to be like a hazard suit or something(I watch a lot of breaking bad...)

P.P.P.S- I had to change my RP name(Jesse The Meth Dealer) because of this change![/align]

And I do know that it was taken out because there is a new way of making money, but there can also be another way too.

Meth was taken out because it was fairly unoptimized and actually broken. It will be replaced with another system in the next bigger update + there will be plenty of ways to get money in the next bigger update

Meth was taken out because it was fairly unoptimized and actually broken. It will be replaced with another system in the next bigger update + there will be plenty of ways to get money in the next bigger update

Oooooh, that sounds great!