Jump to content

Should the Meth Dealer Job be added back in?  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the Meth Dealer Job be added back in?



Recommended Posts

This discussion is about the following: Meth Cooking/Meth cook job.

 

 

     Ever since I have joined this server, I have always enjoyed cooking meth.    

 

Here are the reasons why:

  1. It is fun.
  2. Money!
  3. It gives something else better to do other than crafting sledge hammers all day just to make some money. Or basing with printers all the time, just so cops can raid you and leave your base destroyed. The shit gets old after a while and I need my meth cooking stove back.

[align=left]

I am opening up a poll and hope that people vote it back in. If you don't mind.

P.S.- It is really fun to get raided by cops when you are cooking meth, that is if they actually RP.

P.P.S.- I really want the meth cook skin to be like a hazard suit or something(I watch a lot of breaking bad...)

P.P.P.S- I had to change my RP name(Jesse The Meth Dealer) because of this change![/align]


And I do know that it was taken out because there is a new way of making money, but there can also be another way too.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4059-meth-cook-jobmeth-cooking/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...