DingoNutt Posted April 7, 2017 Share Posted April 7, 2017 I haven't been on much lately because I have been feeling very sick and have been in a rut lately. I have been feeling sick all day, so I haven't tried to do many things on the computer. When I do, I play Overwatch or something simple like that because its easy to play for me. But yeah, I am still some sick so I still may not be on as much, but I'll still try -Tingle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3999-reason-for-absence/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted April 7, 2017 Share Posted April 7, 2017 I hope you recover from your inconvenience of sickness DingoNutt! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3999-reason-for-absence/#findComment-25572 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DingoNutt Posted April 7, 2017 Author Share Posted April 7, 2017 thanks for the warm welcome bb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3999-reason-for-absence/#findComment-25573 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now