Sirlepepe Posted August 12, 2015 Share Posted August 12, 2015 He banned me for 5 years 1 week. Big Booty Judy is a witness. I got banned becuz I fucked around with Madara saying I had a railgun and he said to drop it but I dropped him 69$. GG #IHadAGoo- Oh wait Madara: na you can join in 1 min Madara: i banned you for 1min Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/394-madara-scurb/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madara Posted August 13, 2015 Share Posted August 13, 2015 pepe u pleb get rekt i banned you for 5 years then again for 1 min Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/394-madara-scurb/#findComment-1831 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sirlepepe Posted August 13, 2015 Author Share Posted August 13, 2015 pepe u pleb get rekt i banned you for 5 years then again for 1 min yo pikachu is raping that infant Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/394-madara-scurb/#findComment-1841 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now